Under the Auspices
Valentina E. Balas
University of Arad, Romania.
Dharam Singh Jat
Namibia University of Science and Technology, Namibia.
Narendra S. Chaudhari
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore
Karunya University, Coimbatore, India
International Conference on Intelligent Machines (ICIM'19)
SCOPE AND OBJECTIVES
ICIM'19: The International Conference On Intelligent Machines (ICIM'19) aims to achieve a multi-disciplinary balance between research advancements in theories and methods associated with Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) and Robotics. ICIM'19 is devoted to address the research areas that deepen the understanding of logical, cognitive, and computational foundations of the future perspectives and exploring the most essential issues and innovations in Applied AI, IoT and Robotics in three simultaneous tracks.
The prime objective of the conference is to bring together the scholars, scientists and industrialists from all across the world to a common platform and achieve the following:
- To present the ongoing researches in different fields and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Exposing the audience to the need for more development and research for innovation.
- Provide the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
BABA FARID COLLEGE OF ENGGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
The conference initiative is undertaken by Baba Farid College of Engineering and Technology (Affiliated to Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University, Bathinda & Approved by AICTE) is managed by Baba Farid Vidyak Society which was found in 1993 under the kind patronage of prominent educationists of Malwa Region of the State of Punjab. The Institute has the responsibility of providing high-quality education in Engineering, Technology, and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country. The institute offers an inspiring learning environment, which transforms our bright young scholars into talented, creative and disciplined professionals.
Track 1: Artificial Intelligence
- AI Algorithms
- Artificial Intelligence Tools & Applications
- Automatic Control
- Natural Language Processing
- CAD Design & Testing
- Computer Vision and Speech Understanding
- Data Mining and Machine Learning Tools
- Fuzzy Logic
- Heuristic and AI Planning Strategies and Tools
- Computational Theories of Learning
- Intelligent System Architectures
- Knowledge-based Systems
- Mathematical aspects of Artificial Intelligence
- Intelligent Transport System
- Intelligent Waste Management
Track 2: Robotics
- Kinematics, dynamics, control and simulation of autonomous intelligent systems
- Design of robotic mechanisms
- Man-machine interface and integration
- Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures
- Vision and other non-contact sensory systems
- Active sensory processing and control
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics
- Medical and Assistive Robotics
- Bio-mimetic and Bio-inspired Robotic Systems
- Navigation of Unmanned vehicles – ground, aerial, underwater
Track 3: Internet of Things (IoT)
- Vertical Oriented IoT Applications
- Computer and Devices Technologies for IoT
- Connectivity for IoT
- Application and Services
- Intelligence Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- Intelligent Transportation
- Industrial IoT for digital transformation in India
- Storage and Data Management for IoT
- Bridging the skill gap for next digital revolution - IoT and Human Interface
- IoT's Impact on Automotive and Mobility
- Smart Cities and IoT
- Academic Research in the era of Education 4.0
- Modern Network and Multimedia Technologies/Adhoc Networks/Wireless Sensor Networks
- Fog Computing